Monday, July 2, 2012

Want to be on the ICE Resin® Creative Team?

ICE Resin® is searching for designers for their 2012-2013 Creative Team.

WAIT!
Before you say to yourself,
"No one knows who I am.
Why would I ever have a chance at being chosen?"
Remember, I said the same thing last year when I heard about the opportunity. I went for it anyway...what did I have to lose?
And here I am, a member of the 2011-2012 Creative Team.


  Here is a short description from their blog post
of what they are looking for.

You might wonder what we are seeking in a Designer; we are looking for someone with not only a keen eye for design but also a strong understanding of trends as well as individuals with the ability to think outside of the box while remaining cutting edge, trendsetting and true to their own style. Keep in mind while we are seeking artistically minded Designers we are not necessarily narrowing our vision to those who are widely known in the industry. Rather, it is our hope to create a team of Designers with various skills and design aesthetics.

 You can find more information
along with the application form on their blog.

Be Brave...Go For It!!
Good Luck!

 

1 comment:

  1. hi kathy! i am humbled by your work and great ideas! why are we so nervous when it comes to putting ourselves /work out there!? i have sold many pieces and always get great cpmpliments but i would only dare to dream of being on the ice team!! oh well and i am almost out of my ice resin and i made 6 new molds last nite! this stuff is so addicting and thanks again for all the teams inspiration! ice resin is the one product that got me out of a year long artist block so i am so grateful and i will just keep making and dreaming! aloha, angi in hana

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Have a great day!
Kathy