Monday, July 9, 2012

Fabulous Fibers

I've recently discovered how fun it is to incorporate fibers into my jewelry and mixed media art projects so imagine how excited I was to be the lucky winner of these fabulous fibers! 


They were a generous gift from
Kathleen at Modern Nature Studios

I love the blacks and grays. The pom pom fringe is super fun!


The creams are always a favorite of mine.


 Of course, the purples, blues and greens are gorgeous too!


I can't wait to use them!

Thanks, Kathleen!

I hope you will hop over to Kathleen's blog 
and check out some of her beautiful jewelry creations.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are enjoying the fibers, I look forward to seeing what you create with them. I forgot to mention, the chartreuse green ribbon was made in Saratoga Springs, New York. It is a beautiful town at the foothills of the Adirondacks, known for horse racing. http://www.saratoga.org/ Just a fun little fact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see how you use them. :)
    Christina at I Gotta Create!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Have a great day!
Kathy